Call for Resumes
Position: Senior Consultants, Specialists & Chiefs of Party
Start Date: As needed
End Date: Assignment/availability dependent
Roots of Peace is a humanitarian organization whose mission is to rid the world of landmines and other remnants of war by transforming toxic minefields into thriving farmland and communities through a focus on sustainable, organic farming practices.
Roots of Peace is a small, fast moving organization with frequent needs for technical expertise in a variety of fields. We are interested in working with professionals with senior level experience in agribusiness; trade development; agriculture; value chains for high value fruits and vegetables; trade logistics; food safety; project management; and other relevant fields.
- At least 10 years’ experience in your field. Of particular relevance to ROP is expertise in agribusiness; trade development; agriculture; value chains for high value fruits and vegetables; trade logistics; food safety; project management; and other relevant fields.
- Experience with USAID and other international donors.
- Experience in the private sector of related fields.
- Practical knowledge of ROP project locations and cultural contexts.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in working with ROP, We are accepting resumes/CVs through email to Kelly McKinnon, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your current CV and USAID biodata form, indicating your interest in working with ROP in the email subject line.